Thinkful is looking for a marketing intern to assist our growing team of dedicated educators and students. We are a NYC-based startup that combines online education with expert-mentorship to help anyone learn faster. In our online courses, we teach technology skills—such as web development—that help people advance or switch their careers.
As an intern at Thinkful, you’ll have an opportunity to help develop our digital marketing strategy, gain versatile experience in online education, and learn a ton about the growing tech community in NYC. You will not be fetching coffee here: get ready to jump in and have a direct impact on a company’s growth. We offer a monthly stipend, biweekly lunches with the Thinkful team, and a fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
- Manage social media channels by posting on Twitter, Facebook, and other online channels
- Write weekly blog posts about topics related to technology and online education
- Compile daily press clippings on topics related to Thinkful and education technology startups
- Assist with other marketing projects such as email marketing campaigns and monthly newsletters
- An enthusiasm for education and/or technology
- Interest in startups and entrepreneurship
- Experience with journalism, marketing, or public relations
- Basic knowledge of web development or web design
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter detailing your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of the email should be “Application for Marketing Intern — [your name].” If you meet our qualifications, we will contact you for a Skype or phone interview.